RIOTLAB.FI take your personal integrity seriously and therefore we strive to always have a high level of data protection and meet you as a customer with the transparency you are looking for.
* We have received your personal information from the information you have provided about yourself when ordering or registering a newsletter. Information like cookies and ip numbers is stored with us after you have made a visit or action on riotlab.fi. RIOTLAB, Theresa Bystedt, 800618-0221, Torggatan 7, 852 32 Sundsvall, SWEDEN is personally responsible for the personal data collected.
* We need to save and process personal information about you, such as name, address and e-mail address. Phone number is optional, but makes it easier for us to make a smoother and faster delivery of your order. Cookies, order history and ip numbers are also stored together with your personal information in order for our system to function properly and to access the features we use on riotlab.fi. The purpose of such a treatment is to first and foremost deliver your order, but also to keep in touch with you regarding your order, complaint and return. Payment card details, bank details and social security numbers are stored only by our payment partner Klarna. Payment card details are stored by our partner PayPal if you have chosen this as payment option. Your password (if you chose to register a customer account at riotlab.fi) is encrypted and securely kept with your other personal information.
* We use your personal information to handle your order, delivery of your order, questions and answers about your order or products available at riotlab.fi. In the event that you complete a purchase at riotlab.fi or create an account, you choose to subscribe to our newsletter. This allows you to choose to terminate via Unsubscribe >> or by following the "unsubscribe" link found in all our newsletters. Cookies and ip numbers are also stored to enable relevant marketing on social media.
* The legal basis for processing your personal data is to be able to make a purchase agreement between you as a customer and Riotlab.fi in order to make an order for our products and then be able to deliver to you.
* Your data will be saved as long as you choose to be a customer with us. You can at any time choose to remove all your personal information, then mail us at email@example.com and we will assist you. If no activity has been performed with your personal data for 36 months, your personal information is deleted from Riotlab.fi. You have the right to have a copy of your personal data in a structured commonly used format and in some cases get these data transferred to another personal data controller. This includes only information that you have given us.
* The personal data we process about you can be shared with third parties in order to complete your order and delivery. Third party companies / organizations that can access your personal information: For delivery of your order: Postnord, DHL or DB schenker For payment of your order: Klarna, PayPal or Banker using Swish Accounting and auditing agencies, Tax Agency, IT operations also take part in your personal information. However, we will never transfer your data to a non-EU country. We guarantee that we do not sell or share personal data with third parties or affiliates in addition to the above mentioned necessary for the complete delivery of your order.
* Data Responsible is RIOTLAB, Theresa Bystedt, 800618-0221. Riotlab, Torggatan 7, 852 32 Sundsvall, SWEDEN. You are entitled to contact us if you want information about the information we have about you, to request correction, transfer or to request that we limit the processing, to object or request the deletion of your information. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also reach our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
This website uses first- and third -party cookies . A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer with the purpose to adapt and improve the use of the site. If you do not accept cookies , you can disable them in your browser. You can also set your browser to notify you each time you receive a cookie , giving you the option to choose whether to accept or not from case to case . No personal information such as name or e -mail saved.
Web analytics with Google Analytics
More about the Terms and Conditions of Google Analytics can be found here.